Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rain's Got Me !

Rains have turned the whole city in a mess, I cant go any where, don’t have any thing to do, the phone line has disturbance and connecting to Internet is really hard, I checked my Gmail via my telenor GPRS..

Sometimes I envy the babies who can cry all they want and make there heart light..

Am I heartbroken, sad, angry or depressed, or is it just rain? what ever, I hate it.

I am hungry, I don’t wanna have cake, it's 2:15 am so I surely don’t want coffee. Ill just have a milk of glass, yeah " A Milk of Glass " that's how twisted my life is.

I have nothing to write, I need a punching bag which I can hit with an alloy baseball bat, or if I could just get a bat which I could let into my neighbors house while they are asleep and later watch them chase the bat with a bat….... Ooh God I have lost it.

"Jfkjhdskjfhk fhlkjdshfjhf" well this makes more sense to me then any of the above.

Ooh! what a waste of time.

1 comment:

Jamal Ashiqain said...

Ooh .. I hope you are feeling better now.

Mint tea with some lemon helps.

Rains have started again :( . My car is soaking wet, I cant even drive it :( . Roads are muddy and slippery :( .. I can enjoy as long as I am home lookin at the plants in my garden :) but I cant do that for ever .. ..