Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Things I did Today.

Am I getting old at the age of 23 or is it 25 .. Who cares.

I was browsing through my old computer data which I had backed up on various Cds, I found my very first website which had won a price in the DWAN's Azadi competition in 1999. And guess what !! It's Still there at geocities .. http://www.geocities.com/jamash98/ .

Also I found a few of the poems I had written in school, yeah I Will post them soon.. I also found some email address which I don’t know who they belong to :(, I found 3 year's old PowerPoint presentations made for a project InfoTrain, some Flash source files and ton's of garbage …

I took apart the searing of my car. Washed every bit of it and again assembled it, it's working better:) tomorrow I will open it further to clean the indicator switch and the rest of the controls..

Ohh my!! I am really tired, I cant think straight and I can't type correctly, I wanna go to bed. ZZZZzzzzzzzz……...

No comments: