Monday, August 28, 2006

The Mystery I Solved


Toy
Originally uploaded by Jamash.
I bought this old corsair aircraft from the flee market. Yeah, of course it's a small DINKY model and as it was bought from the flee market it was not whole, It looked like it had an accident but the pilot was all right so I ripped open the plastic cockpit to pullout the pilot, but he was too stubborn to even move. After thinking a while I used my teeth to grip his head and tried to pull him off his seat, I was concerned I might decapitate him but thankfully after trying for a while I managed to pull him out of his seat all in one peace. When my teeth released him in my palm I realized that I had chewed off one of his ear and his rubber head was a little bit longer then before also much to my surprise he had NO LEGS !!. When I further disassembled the plane I also found out that there were peddles and a lever present in the cockpit right in front of the pilot but the Rubber dummy was so dumb that he kept his hands folded.

With all this evidence in place I am sure it was the dumb pilot who turned this plane to a wreak.

3 comments:

Jamal Ashiqain said...

Flee markets usually known as "Lunda bazaar" are located in every Bachat bazar.

I always wash everything I buy from these places with detergent and detol. I have almost 4 cartons full of junk, toys figures and weird things I bought from Lunda :D

:D I used to do the same thing when I was preschooling at home, I once used an screw driver to dissemble one of my mother's reading lamp, even the electrician was unable to put it back together. I love taking apart anything (besides human and animal ):P and I always loved tools, i have a whole trunk full of them :D

Jamal Ashiqain said...

I have repaired microwaves, tape recorders and so many other things so the passion is still there, My mom writes and I have listened to Muni Bagum and Farida Khanam since I was in Class 2... so all those Ghazals and my mom's writings and literary meetings turned me into an artist :), I tried but I never understood science because I don’t believe in materialistic world.

I am mom's only child so I become indispensable :P also my junk keep the visiting kids away from my mom's fragile decoration so she is cool :D

Jamal Ashiqain said...

:) My mom's name is Shams, She used to write for Akhbaar -e- Jahaan but then she stopped publishing her work. She still write's but she doesn't get any of her work published.