Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boredom !

Ooh great ! I was typing this blog in the address bar of my internet explorer ..

So it's been a while since I have written any thing here, the reason was the red nose that I had for the past few days. They say it was a cold but I believe that someone had changed my nose with a red one .. But I have my nose back know, yeah the original one .. At least it looks like the same on I had since I was born .. *Looks at my nose in the mirror* Yeah ! The genuine One ..

It's about 1:35 Am I am hungry so I am munching on the Squire Bits of wafer. I am feeling really sleepy because of the Button I swallowed as per my cousin's instructions .. He is a doctor and he always give me tiny little buttons to swallow and in return I not only fix his daughter's Computer but I also give her Cds which she feeds her computer.. .. That's called tit for tat … you make me swallow buttons n I will make your computer swallow Cdz ..

I have completely lost it .. I feel like typing A-Z while singing all the alphabets out loud "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" but it's 1:44 now and my mom will Literally kill me, and if she wont my neighbors, sure will…

So another day ends, Tomorrow I will wakeup, will take a cold shower, will upload something new and will take a few snaps will even sketch a few silly figures will get my car fixed and in the end will again be sitting on this very computer checking my mails or maybe writhing something a bit more interesting ..

*Yawn* ( I am actually yawning)

Roses are edible, will try em tomorrow .

No comments: