Sunday, August 06, 2006

Insane world !


Fruit Seller asked me to give him a chance on TV

Vegetable seller asked me to teach him to run computers

Principle of a college (and also a Government Servant) asked me to write an application for him.
The same Principle ended his another application to a company writing: "Yours Brotherly Mr.XYZ"* Yours Brotherly !.. God Damn It..* 'n' he gets a Brand new GreenNumberPlate Car for that ! …….

A KDA Employee with a Masters in Commerce requested me to teach him, to search on Google.

Our Gardner asked me to get him a VISA for USA.

My friends mom Asked when I told her the hard disk of the Computer used by her three 12, 13 and 18 year olds broke down: "who’s fault is it ? "

My Friend's mom Enquiring about the girl my mom was sending Zakat to Via My friends mom to Lahore:

Friend's Mom: "What is your relationship with her "
Mom : " I known her for 10 years "
Friend's Mom: " but she must be related to you in some way "
Mom: "No, I just know her "
Friend's Mom: " so you have a humanitarian relation ship "

Someone: "What Fine Arts has to do with web designing business, It's a complete waste of time, you should concentrate on your business only, don’t get your self divided."
Me Thinkin: *Look at your own son, he has taken up Stalking&DateingGirls as an Extra co Curricular Activity*


She Referred mom a Homeopathic doctor, Dr. Abc, after a visit to this Dr. Abc my mom told her that this doc is a quack and he does not even listens to his patients and he just looks at them and give them some sweet tablets. Here is what how she defended the bloody Quack:
" No, actually he is a very caring person so one day he begged God to bless him so that he could easily cure people, the next morning he found out that there was a Camera Fixed to his eye through which he could see inside his patents, and could tell what's wrong with them." * A Camera with X-Ray vision ! …., who ever told her this story must have read a lot of comics … *

Mom: I have a fever
She: how did you get a fever ?
Mom: I had a cold.
She: how did you get a cold?
Mom: I ate ice cream.
She: why did you ate Ice cream.
Mom: because I wanted to.

She had talked about N several times, I had also told mom a lot about N, also mom had a phone conversation with N too .. so when mom met N for the first time mom said
"Aap say Ghaibana Mulaqaat tow hoo chuke thee, aaj aap say mill ker bohat khushee huee"
Several days later N said to mom on the phone " Aap say woh ghaibana tow hua tha, aaj aap nay phone kiya to bohat acha laga "


On another occasion
She: "Computers are useless ."

Someone: "Blogging is a waste of time, Chatting is better."

My X-business partner: "Paintings are about Nudity, there is nothing more in them. "

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My friends mom and She = H's Mom
Someone and my friend's father = H's Father
N = My friend's auntie
My Friend H = now My X- FRIEND

2 comments:

Karachiite said...

LOL, that govt principal!!!!!! they'kll neve rI guess get better..
sighs..

Jamal Ashiqain said...

Rx: Aussie Honey in green tea for energy (Really Works). :)

Our car is gobbling Oil :( and it's 800cc engine sounds like a heavy diesel engine. Hope your Phone will come alive Soon :|

As for the Principle I just found out that he is the Director of CIE for Government of Pakistan, I don’t know what CIE stands for but his son told me that his father has a control of colleges all over Sindh.. My Allah Bless Our Country.