Saturday, July 22, 2006

More Randomness, Craziness n laziness !

All right, That's it, enough dealing with people who can twist anything you say and hold it against you.

I couldn't sleep the whole night yesterday, My cat kept jumping over the tables, threatening to break the vases on the table 'n' making me pounce each time something fell off the table. Thanks to the empty bottles placed strategically around all the fragile, there was no real loss. Today I will make him chase the ball so that he sleeps well all night.

I was on my bicycle and this man was standing right in the middle of a main (Two way) road tying his shoes, so to avoid being hit by the on coming traffic I decided to use the road behind him. As I approached him and at the exact moment when I was about to pass from beside him, he stood up. I quickly turned away from him but he was so determined to be hit by me that he even took a backward step towards me, still I managed miss him barely touching the fruit he was holding in a plastic bag. Yeah ! he still shouted on me and called me names :(.

I have designed and uploaded www.tahirsphoto.com today all within 4 hours, and I don’t like FAAA as the name of a future art college so I need a new name to suggest, n a good one.

*Phew* I still have so much to do, My room is a mess again, with Cdz, batteries, fries, pens, wrench, screw drivers, a can of WD40, riveter, news paper, tictacs and God knows what else on my bed alone. Now you must be wondering where I sleep, so there is an other bed in my studio which I am using at night to sleep on.

Yeah, laziness and randomness continues, its all an after effect of exams or maybe a part of my life. What ever, I like it.

1 comment:

Jamal Ashiqain said...

:) yeah, People do behave like Cows sometimes :P or even worst, I parked my Bicycle Squeaking clean, n Locked secured, outside a medical store when I came back the seat was covered with Paan peek, I think the "Peeker" was practicing his target.

At KMB I have learned not to reply my own post, its better. I have managed explode someone with my comments on "Lady rider" .. That's sad and funny both at the same time .

As for the cat: I will be uploading some of his picz pretty soon :)