Saturday, October 28, 2006

More of Me and My Life

The most discomfort I feel is at times when girls hit on me. Finding me when I am alone and trying to start conversation with senseless questions like what happened to the painting you were completing ? " hey what painting was I completing !? " then instead of saying some thing asking another question, Have you finished working on your library ?? …. "I was never working on my library, the last time you visited it was as complete as it is today…" *Sigh*

I am also reading two books at a time and it is really confusing for me, I am switching between "In the line of fire" and "Honor Killing" Two different topics and also reading herald and Aurora .. Yeah no one can beat that ..

Last night my cat started playing at 3:00 am.. He went up to the cupboard and pounced on me while I was sleeping. Yeah I had no other choice but to throw him a few balls and fight with him till he went up on the fridge to sleep.. Well he slept but I stayed up till another hour and got back to sleep around 5 ..

People are visiting and if they are not we are visiting them, life will be back to normal in a few more days. I Hope.

2 comments:

qu3st said...

hey,nice blog
followed u here from kmb.
stay different!

LoL said...

i've been friends with this guy rajeevan for about 5 years now. not once have either of us thought of the other in a sexual or romantic way. we are so close, we are best friends and have been since the begining, and i dont think it will ever change.

just goes to show that a boy and a girl CAN just be friends.

TAKE THAT OH CRUEL AND SUPERFICIAL WORLD!