Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Crazy, creepy, weird me !

The boredom and lazyness has been keeping me at snail's pace. I have done almost nothing lately, I am sad.

Practicing art and learning while being out of the institution is the toughest job in the world, there are so many aspects, dimensions forms shapes of art that covering every one of them, even only briefly is near to imposable. Yeah Rabia appa Asked me several times to join KSA, I every time I said no, I am a stubborn person and may be stupid too.

Had the best time at Nandos last night . It was something I needed since long, I needed some time to ease my mind, to enjoy and relax, I had been waiting for a blackfish performance since EID but this was far more fun :). But I don’t know why Nandos People wanted to freeze us to death, I was shivering and so was everyone else, was like eating dinner in a refrigerator, I wonder if they are planning to spray snow on us the next time we visit them :P.

I have to work on Tahir Bhi's website, and there is that sports magazine webpage and that group of artists who want me to submit my CV and a few pics. Ooh so much to do. I moved the Iron Cupboard, with the help from the Ac Wala people upstairs, I am all covered in dust and I look like a monster. Have to eat something, will fix a home tuna sub for my self, will gobble it with some ice tea and will take mom to Khala.

Searched all my closets and found nothing in spare last night, will ask my cousins. They usually never cooperate when we need help which is somewhat good for me, makes me more tough and strengthen my faith in my thoughts and views even more.

I am a practical feminist which makes me even more weird then I am. I don’t leave my seat for ladies but do for old people, I don’t believe in "Ladies first". I tell them to standup for them selves and they give me a creepy look. I see in that their eyes, they think I have lost my mind, hehe :D I am a crazy creepy person :P …

Just realized, I wrote more for KMB then I ever did for my self : .. I am obsessed with Karachi.

No comments: