Friday, October 06, 2006

Talking to my self.

I am a bad man, I don’t want to hurt people but at times when I say short sentences people translate them in negative. I don’t know why I do this. I guess things left unexplained are often taken as a sarcastic remark. I don’t why they think this way or why I do that, Is it my fault of theirs… I guess it's what keep's me kicked out of the social circles .. But why do people find the absolute negative from a simple question or comment or thought… I am not meant for this world all right… Can I live my life with a paper bag on my head… I am an emotional fool, they know it they use me and dump me away… Ooh the whole society this is Crap and they think I am crap…. Funny they see me as crap while I see them as crap, it's all crappy.. I am numb, my brain aches… why does it bother them when I carry an old mobile phone…. Why does it bother them when I talk about social problems they want to keep denying… why the hell they think I will take over their business… why the hell they think I will spoil their children by getting them a pizza while they get the same every other day, why do they have to be kept away from me… when I said Bhabi (My cousin's wife) should learn driving why was I given that weird look and why the hell is she now learning to drive… what's the point in hiding your E-mail Id from me… why I am not replied back when ever I send greetings… did I wrote anything absurd ?.. Do I look really Really Ugly. Or am I really filthy… why don’t they give me a chance to take a snap of their 3 year old… and why do they think I am a fool to keep up my promises… why I go after strangers thinking they are my real siblings… any I get stabbed in the back every time… Why she thinks I am in love with her while i just need to be friends… Why giving her a ring at the are of 4 meant I was thinking of marring her (I was just 4, you bloody narrow Minded "People")… Why ladies think I am trying to impress them when I talk about women's right… why do they think I am laying when I say No I don’t have a Girlfriend and I don’t even want one… I am the only fool in this world who thinks this way or has the rest of the world lost it..

What the hell… I am not wasting my time for a bunch of fools…. If I am bad or ugly or vicious let me be, I know what I am and I damn care about others… Got to sleep have a Post for KMB cooking in my leetle Brain, Will serve it tomorrow will all the garnishing ;).. And ooh I really wanted to go to this art gallery today but I couldn’t think of driving just before Aftaar so I Sadly skipped an Aftaar invitation :(..so if you are reading this I regret being absent today and I really miss your beautiful cat, will surely visit in a day of two.

*Yawn* yeah I am literally ending almost all of my posts Yawning these days :P ..

My work at www.tahirsfoto.com is almost done .. I don’t think it's too bad for an 8 hours (2 days) work output.. I sure need working on my drawing skills.. "Take out some time you freak!!!", "I will I WILL! Just Give me some TIME…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This world is full of fools..happens with everyone...you know its soo difficult to move around in this world when you are diffenrt from the rest of the ppl...These days evryone has bcome so materialstic ,mean ,selfish that you feel like not to trust anyone. ppl who care for feelings,or are realstic ,taken as weirdos ..so man!!! you are not the only one who thinks like this ;). some ppl dont understand the meaning of frendship ,they think if somones talking to them is just bcuz that person is in lovve with them ,,so silly.

LoL said...

Dude, you should not allow yourself to be so sensitive about minor little issues. Know one thing, in this beautiful world of ours there are dark corners. When we come to face them, we should be prepared. Don't let people influence you with negativity. We are the stronger ones, because we see what they don't, their oblivion makes them weak, and this weakness feeds our superiority.