Thursday, October 26, 2006

Me, Sleepy Me *yawn*

Ramdan had been really tough on me, I was hardly having any sleep, I went hardly anywhere, I did nothing just slept and did a few things which I could not avoid. I have stacks of photographs on my computer which I had taken throughout Ramadan, I am processing them and uploading them one by one. I spent not a single dime on Eid shopping, I bought nothing but just a few books. Yeah I went to Tariq Road not to shop but to take some shots of the market but I was so tired and mom at home had some fever so had to rush back home within an hour.

Eid is over, yesterday me and mom had visited my Khala, and today they all visited us, all my cousins one by one, it was a good, I snapped a lot of pictures, mainly of children, will upload them soon for friends :).

Right now, I am really tired, I think I have cold, I had sent a mail to Mr. Anand Patwardhan, I wanted to write so much but I am so tired that I cant even type well. I will hopefully be back to my usual routine soon.

S called today wanted me to come to come to Aag on Monday but I refused. The first thing I want to do Is to visit Mohata Palace, I am planning this trip for Monday, I hope nothing comes up to ruin my plans… While S and I were talking H came to visit me and he realized that I knew people at Aag and since then he is begging me to get him an internship there. I know he only wants to make quick money and thinks being a director or a script writer is really an easy job. Also he is interested in hitting on girls, I know H he is a big flirt. I cant get him any where on my recommendation but he wont understand he has already called me 3 times in six hours. Dear H you stabbed me so hard that I am still bleeding and you want me to recommend you so ruin my reputation and flirt with girls….. Forget it. But on a second thought , I think I should get him an internship some place where girls can castrate him, really a person who says his Khalla is hot and turn's him on deserve worst then that. I hope you are reading this H.

My cat broke one of mom's vase last night, She was sleeping on her bed in the drawing room ( Please don’t expect me to explain the bed in the drawing room ) when at around 3:00 am, I heard a crash sound, Followed by my mom's voice crying ' Ooh you darn cat, You Broke my vase, I was so beautiful and it's not in the market now" .. I ran to the drawing room and saw my mom sitting up on the bed with both her hands on her head….. The cat was under the sofa by then. About 5 minutes later I was done cleaning the glass, and mom was hugging the cat, telling him not to be scared and she will get a better vase to replace the broken one … :)

If I don’t sleep now, I will probably dose off right now with my head on the key board. I am sleepy, I have cold, and a headach.. Will hopefully post something more sensible when I will get back to my senses…

1 comment:

LoL said...

that's strange. i too have only gotten about 10 hours of accumulated sleep since tuesday. and it's friday night.

my family didn't celebrate eid this year because my nana jan had passed away last season.

i've completely immeresed myself in studies. and i've been writing like a maniac paying no attention to anything else.

on top of that, this morning i issues 2 books from the library. one of c.g. jung and another of nietzsche and i've been mixing them up. i read a few pages of one and then a few of the other because they look similar. it's awesome, such a great amount of mental stimulation.

it started as an accident but then i realized i was having too much fun.

you should try it.