Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just a freak show 'n' nothing more.

At last my routine is getting better, I am working at day time like normal people and not staying up all night long like vampires.

Wearing a Rs.5000 designer Kurta doesn't make people more respectful, but they never seem to learn. When they exit their Mercedes they expect everyone to respect them for that. Their version of success for us is to change to a better residency so their car could be parked with more convenience…. If you come here looking for a parking place please go else where, we are humans not a parking allay.

Hmm that reminded me of another one of the absurdities by the Backstabber friend of mine Mr.H . His uncle and Auntie live in the same house in the above portion, H (he was 17 at that time) walked on them without even knocking while they were having a privet moment, they were kissing and watching him in the room they quickly moved apart. His Uncle totally embarrassed received the envelope he had brought along with him and asked him to knock next time he plans to pay him a visit. The next day H tried to make the same kind of entry but only this time he found the door locked. The worst part is H narrated the whole event to me with great pride to make me feel better after he knew I had discovered about his back stabbings and I have no idea how he expected that to work. One can expect anything from a person who finds his own Khala (Auntie) sexually attractive *YUkhhh*. Yeah there is no end to human stupidity and absurdity and Thank God I got rid of him..

Today a lady at her home got killed for just Rs.100,000. Is Life's worth this amount of money or any amount of money, do we really care for the damn painted paper so much that we would kill a human, a mother, a wife just so we can have a few thousand. Sad, every year to celebrate Eid people go inhuman, do demons really celebrate something like Eid.

Yeah the world is a freak show, they say I am a show off because I drink coffee. I am proud that is why I don’t talk much, I am snobbish for I don’t eat Bun kabab and I am a spoilt brat that’s why I have a huge collection of Books.…
*blink* *blink* I don’t want to waste my energy on killing you so please walk back to the hell where you came from, Thank You!! And please try not coming back.

I Got the payment for the website I designed.. I am rich! I am Rich, Rich RICH rich all Rich.. I will get Da Mushi book for me now to make ma leettle Library BIGG…. But actually I have already paid for it and waiting for it to arrive at the book stall near my place. It saves me from driving all the way to Clifton.

*Yawn* Gota have a nap will get up in an hour :).

2 comments:

Karachiite said...

Is da mushi book really a book or is the one mush launched or somethin on his trip to US..???

drinkin coffee aint show off.. who thinks that..

Jamal Ashiqain said...

It's more like Mushi_Nama ;)... The damn book is out of stalk and highly in demand .. It's been ages since I have read any thing cheesy so I am sort of looking forward to it :( .

I talked about my cousin who I haven't seen at all in the past 3 years and have interacted with him for not more then 3 hours in my whole 25 years of age. :)