Saturday, January 07, 2006

I need a good night sleep! Please.

You know ? I have a cat, His name is Chaan Maan. He is very playful and cute but sometimes I hate him, Specially when at 3 am He Jumps over me waking me up and if I am too sleepy to respond to that he goes straight to the top of the couch and tries to knock down my paintings and even if that doesn't, work he goes straight to the lounge, Climbs up the TV then further up at the tube light from where he travels to the wall mounted Rack and enters the Top shelf from where he kick's down our decoration peaces sending them crashing down to the ground waking not only us but also our neighbors. Last night This is exactly what happened and I had to take him out to the garden to give him a few good runs. Imagine me running after a cat at 3: am in the cold. After running for a while he came back in Cleaned up his dish filled with tuna and went to sleep, It was easy for him to sleep back but I stayed up till after breakfast and went to sleep again at 8:00 waking up 2 hours later because I had to attend a meeting .. :( ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe ! your cat is crazy ..like you .

Anonymous said...

baita tell your cat to start being normal .. ;).. and how did your meeting went ? I called home but you were not back till 7 .. yaar atleast keep your mobile on.. :(