Tuesday, January 03, 2006

About My cousin

I try not to post any sad news on the Blogs, some time back I had requested all the Bloggers and the flikerers to pray for my cousin. My cousin who was about 22 ( 25 to be exact ) was the youngest among all her siblings and the most loved child of her parents. She had a fever and after about 7 days of fever she was admitted to Aghakhan Hospital where she remained in ICU for 19 days. On the 20th of December, 2005 she Died peacefully leaving us all sad and shocked behind her. The caused of her death was Dengue haemorrhagic fever.

May Allah bless her soul.

1 comment:

Jamal Ashiqain said...

No her name was Ghosia and she never attended any regular school and was completing her studies as a privet student, she was epileptic, and she had very few friends.