Monday, January 02, 2006

Guys are crazy !

Yeah! For sure my life is getting crazier every day. Today some one added me to yahoo Friend list, after a short hi he asked for my ASL then later he Asked where I lived and what I did and then after about a 10 Mins of conversation he asked me my address … Me on the other hand after freaking out at his last Question deleted him and blocked him and went to my yahoo profile to check what in the world attracted him to add me as a friend .. After going through my profile several times I realized that I had left the gender undefined..

I am a Guy my self but DAMN! Guys are crazy !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe .. We experience these events every day Baita :P.

Anonymous said...

Dill pay mat lay yaar ;), You should have had fun with him, Posing as a Girl :P

Jamal Ashiqain said...

Yeah! Like I have nothing better to do :P

Anonymous said...

whyve u changed your blog.. i wanted to know about your cousin.. hope shes ok now..

Jamal Ashiqain said...

I Try not to post sad Bloggs so I said nothing about my cousin ..
Sadly she is no more .. She died on 20th Dec, 2005.

Anonymous said...

i am so incredibly sorry.
fars