Tuesday, January 24, 2006

His Water Broke !?

I have an small office in my house, I use it to deal with my very limited clients. Today a neighbor of mine came to me. He had to make an urgent phone call as he was due to leave for USA tonight on a visa sent to him by his brother and had to inform the news to one of his relative in some other city. so I seated him in that office and served him a glass of water. Then I left to get coffee for both of us while he started dialing, as soon as I exited my office and reached the other door to my Living room just a few steps away, I heard a crashing sound form the office. I Abruptly Asked "Everything ok ? " The reply from him was the least I had expected he shouted back " Yes! My water Broke !" .. I could hardly stop my self from laughing so I ran as far away from him as I could and literally exploded by the time I was in the Kitchen. The Grin on my face lasted the whole time I had coffee with him keeping him .

Ohh God ! I so wanted to rush him to a maternity home.

No comments: