I bought a dozen of useless things today. Here's the list,
1. A baby rattle for which I don’t know where to find a baby,
2. A USB vacuum cleaner, which just makes a lot of noise and works not a bit
3. A Pack of incense sticks which are making my allergy even worst,
4. A set of bowl mugs which can hold around 800 ml of coffee for me,
5. Four packs of post it notes while I already have 4 new packs,
6. A pack of pencils and I already have new pack
7. Telephone index and yes I already have a large one, a pocket size and an extra digital.
8. A pack of ribbon, this one was actually to play with my cat but the ribbon is giving off paint so I don’t know what to do with it
9. Two 2007 calendars, yeah it not new year yet and I will surely get least about five complimentary calendar before the new year will even start, but yet I had to buy them.
10. A big red wrench and I already have two in my tool box.
11. A strobe light for my car but I hate it and will never really use it (They look so cheep :( ).
12. A litter of ice cream, I wont but my uncle will sure eat this one :)
Yeah I am not yet off the drugs, The antihistamine makes me dizzy, it makes my life miserable, I cant even think straight…. I hope this explains the crazy shopping list above.