Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More about my Cat :)

My cad played the whole day and night last night he chassed me around pounced on my shoulders, even scratched my arm, he broke a cheep porcelain pot and dropped a paper weight, he even walked over the cupboards and tried to pay our freezer a visit, but we don’t let cats in there.

Our neighbors house just behind hour house is spooky, They are weird people, more weird then myself. They sleep all day they watch Star plus all night. They are just husband and wife, they never clean their house and there house serve as a breading ground for lizards, Lizards which often end up in our loo.
I obviously hate the idea of being confined in a cubical with a frantically running, Once a lizard had fallen on my head, Once it felt in front of my and I , with a reflex action Swashed it with my hand and it went flying across the backyard and landed in front of my auntie, who in return screamed, and the lizard fainted.
So my cat has been after these lizards and in the past 10 days he has managed to take down at least 6 of them, I don’t think there are any left, and thanks to my cat our loo can be used in peace now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!