Wednesday, November 22, 2006

As Messy As It Gets !

I have been lazy, or may be I am too caught up with my own self.. I know I have not written here since long .. :(.. I have written many pages but they are just sitting in my One Note and now I just don’t feel like uploading them :( ..

I want to have an experience with film making but I don’t know how and what to say to saqib.. I cant just pop up in his mail and tell him that I don’t know a thing about film making and I want to help you,,, yeah that would be silly.. Will figure out a way to talk to him

I had been enjoying the Egg Plant and yogurt sauce my mom makes with rice for three days and it all finished now … I want more of it will beg tomorrow :P

Ok what else is new ? ! ? ! ? !

Same old me, nothing much that has changed… I wanted to go to this art exhibition but thanks to the Diversions, Traffic jams and VVIP movements I changed all my plans :( .. Not going to Mohata palace, Arts council, or Chokhundi .. EEERRRRrrrr I am bored to Death and I want to go out. .. Yeah I know some one offered to let me in at Expo to see all the weapons but I don’t want to feel even more depressed :(.. Not interested in watching bullets and guns.. Yeah if you want to show me pigeons you are most welcome :) …

Ooh !! Pigeons Always remind me of Jamil Naqsh ….

AAAhhhh YESSS !! I cleaned My Office :) .. It’s now a casual Office :) with no dust, plenty of space to sit and chat, I even fixed speakers in my Office PC :D .. I am so Happy.

It's 2 am, I am hungry, yeah I Magic corn would have been an option available I would have gone for it but I have Hobnob's carrot cake and brownies :) .. Will have them both a bit with milk in a while

Ooh God this post is as mess as my room, I know I am hopping from topic to topic endlessly and I can do it for another hour till My hours will get all used_up and I will drop dead, to be found in the morning sleeping over my keyboard. So I spare you the boredom .. *Blink* *Blink*

Bye Bye, and I will haunt you again with my Blog, very soon it's a promise

No comments: