Thursday, June 08, 2006

Messy life 'n' every thing .

Messy life 'n' every thing.

Yesterday my car gave up on me, it turned out that we had installed in some fake Japanese plugs.

I have been home, and days have become long, there was just one exhibition a few days back at V.M Art gallery and that's it.

Sometimes I think that may be if I would have had a sibling or a close friend or a cousin to talk to, things would have been better.. But then I would not have been able to value relations, humans or friendships. Maybe then I would have been just another guy, I wouldn't have been Me then.

I have cleaned all the mess in my room today, It's clean but it looks a little empty. For no reason I have stored away my woodstalk and Peanuts characters in a small box marked "The Cute box: Contains oll ma Lowly stuff ", I have rearranged all my books and it turned out that I need to fix a few extra shelves to accommodated them all decently, I also learned that I will need a display for my collectable items (Coins, Currency , about 500 Stamps, worldWar II newspapers, platters and junk) and also I realized that I have a Big box full of items bought from the flee market and I don’t have a clue what to do with it.

Ooh! What a mess my life is, although I am the one who has collected most of it but, what ever.

No comments: