Sunday, June 11, 2006

I love the green of the grass.

Life is at standstill. Not a leaf around me is moving, I hear no sound, there is so much silence around me that it's almost killing me. There is not a single soul to ear my voice or to see the tears deep inside me, but there is this ocean, the sea by my city who listens every word I say and it takes all my sorrow to its depths and turns all my tears into it's waves and in return it gives me back a beautiful music in the form of the sound of waves crashing in to the rocks and it gives me loving hugs of cold breeze and makes me feel so light, so loved.

My heart is heavy, I want to visit you my Sea, I want walk by you alone, so we can talk for solitary hours. Ill shed these tears on your shoulder because at home, the grass I dwell on, can't take the salt of my tears, I know it will wither to brown, and I love the green of the grass.

No comments: