Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Questions

Questions, Unanswered questions lots of them are floating in the huge space of my mind asking why friends have been stabbing me, Why relations don’t work for me? Why people wear beautiful masks ? Who killed me ? Who stabbed me so hard ? What am I ? Why do I fear? Why I care so much ? Why I feel their pain ? Why don’t they care ? Why tears are so heavy ? Why everything is blue ?

These Questions and many more of them are haunting me since ever, they are ringing in my mind, Floating there and crashing to the walls of my brain trying to make there way into the outside world.

Who will answer them ? And when ?

2 comments:

Karachiite said...

Hm.. well lets try answering these ques..

Why tears are heavy?? Well, coz they carry the load of ahevay heart, heavy mind, and all the pain

Why ppl wear beautiful masks?? so that their ugliness is hidden, that ugliness is not on their already made up faces, but within their hearts, so ugly taht it becomes prominent on the outer side too, hence the mask!

hm..

Anonymous said...

Well said , karachiitte.
Dee