Thursday, February 23, 2006

Special Thanks !

Special Thanks To :

· My cousin Dr.Moin for arraigning a good surgeon
· Again My Cousin Dr.Moin for being the Anesthetist for my father :)
· Dr. Akhtar Khan Raja For successfully and skillfully performing the Operation on my father.
· To the surgeon(Dr. Akhtar Khan Raja) for his convincing and pleasing attitude
· My Cousin Ali Bhi For being there for us the whole time without taking a nap for 48 hours.
· Zafar Bhi for getting the Room ready at home for my father to be shifted in
· Fari Baji and Raeesa Baji for the delicious food :)
· Abdul Jabaar uncle and Farida auntie for there Great help and support :)
· My Khala for being there and praying.
· also all My cousins our Neighbors and friends
· The Taxi Driver who Brought my father home
· And everyone else for praying, visiting and calling.

Thank You All for your support :)

No comments: