Sunday, September 17, 2006

Good Day Today !

Saturdays had been the worst days of the week for me, but today was different, after ages I had coffee with some actual people. I sure need to socialize more often.

Being an artist makes you too sensitive, It's a complicated feeling, I once cried while looking at a painting in an art gallery that's one of the reasons I always try to visit an exhibition when I can be alone with the art so that I can interact with the artwork.

Artists are freak, they all admit this at one point or another, and so am I. But I am thankful to Allah that I have been blessed with a sense to feel the soul. But am I an artist or just a freak, I don’t have a clue and maybe I never will.

The pink pill is workin, and I am getting dizzy, being dizzy is better then being depressed.

When I say I don’t have anything to blog what I really mean is that I don’t want to blog about something that is on my mind, Like just now I don’t have any thing to blog about.

I am Really tired right now, cant even type correctly .. Have to get some rest.

No comments: