Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Life - The Crazy Strings


Life - The Crazy Strings
Originally uploaded by Jamash.
My life's crazy, crazier then this crazy string, with no friends, siblings, or cousins and a strike to prevent me from leaving my house to some Art school or Art galleries, boredom sets in and out of this boredom I emptied 3 cans of crazy string today. This experimentation left me with a whole basket full of crazy strings, An string dangling from a moving fan forming a spiral, Lots and lots of crazy string dust around the room, 3 Cut open cans of crazy stings and the 3 Marbles I found in these cans when I cut them open.

I have photographed the crazy strings in a combination of 3 colors but due to low light I was unable to get a decent picture of the cut open cans, may be tomorrow I will, But for tomorrow I don’t have any more of these crazy strings !

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I really like the photo. Hopefully your life will get more exciting.