Saturday, March 25, 2006

Rhythm Of Life !

A friend of mine ( I have recently meat her ) lost her boy friend a few months back, they were really in love, at least she was really in love with this guy and when he passed away, he left her completely Shattered from inside, She is so shattered that her mind is constantly keeping her confused and sad and questions like " Why did God got them together when he had to take him away from her so soon" and "why some people leave so soon " are haunting her on daily basis. I have been trying to make her step out of her shock, she feel's better one day and the next day she says the same thing again. I have told her to see a Physiologist, I hope she does.

My Khala lost her young Daughter, My other cousins lost both their parents in a time span of 10 years, This Girl lost her love, People Die and they leave a gap behind, and we assume it will never be filled but every thing is working in complete harmony, The rhythm of life never stops, It goes one, and the gap is not actually a gap, it's just a part of this rhythm and so are we.

No comments: