Friday, March 03, 2006

Nerve wracking Kids !

Things have been really tough on me for the past few days. After My father's accident I spent 2 days at the Hospital, where I encountered huge Mosquitoes and flirt nurses. At the end of the second day when my Father came home I slept peacefully. It's been almost 14 days now and my father is recovering. From the time he has been shifted to home he is busy dealing with his injuries and I am busy taking care of the Naughty children who come with the visitors to see my father but instead they run all around the house messing with things and opening doors to the places we least expect them to be. It’s been a nerve wreaking experience for me, they have wrecked my cookie jar, they almost walked on me in the bathroom, they have managed to scare my Innocent cat, they have Bathed with the hose in our garden and have run wet all over the carpet, they have spilt kerosene and thinner, and have Squeezed out paint from my oil paint tubes. Today I have packed away every important thing there was in my office (the one in my house), My drawers are firmly locked and the next time a visitor will enter our house with Kids, I will make sure that the kids remain confined to that Office. I even have the Toys there to keep them Busy… .. I hope they don’t wreak the vanishing blinds now :| ..

No comments: