Friday, December 30, 2005

Crazy Goodh Bharaee

Crazy things have started happening in my life. A few days back when I was in a rush, exiting the Grocery store, my hands full with a heavy load of 5 Kgs of Bajra and a few big bottles Of Coke. My one foot quickly following the other accidentally hit a pebble setting it off flying in the lap of a man who was sitting on his bike Chewing Pan. Seeing the pebble landing in his lap I Instantly got my self ready for a aggressive feed back for the token of charm I had sent flying to his lap.
He looked at me spitted the Red Pan on the Ground and I Instantly making an Innocent face said " Sorry ! " he smiled and said "it's ok ". "Thank God" I said to my self and rushed to my car with even more speed and took off as quickly as I could …
I later realized that the whole thing was not all that bad as a matter of fact It was just another version of " Goodh Bharaee" .. Right ?

No comments: